Friday, December 2, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

I can't believe December is already here! I don't know how this year has passed so quickly - but the winter weather is reminding us that Christmas will be here before we know it.

Christmas is my favorite time of year! I love the smell of freshbaked goodies, the carolers singing, and the love shown to all our fellow men! Christmas is a wonderful reminder of the blessings around us of family and friends. It makes me happy to find the perfect gift to surprise each of our children with on Christmas morning.

My favorite part of Christmas is the family traditions we continue each year. Choosing and decorating our Christmas tree, reading 'twas the Night Before Christmas, and having our special Christmas Breakfast.

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment